Saturday, September 26, 2026

Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia

There are moments in life when words simply do not seem enough. This is one of those moments for me.
To be appointed a Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia is an honour of a magnitude that I find difficult to express. I receive it with profound humility, deep emotion and, above all, immense gratitude.
For me, this recognition carries a very special meaning. Australia is a remarkable country, a country that respects and values the efforts and contributions of its people, including those who, like me, have had the privilege of calling Australia home for only a relatively small part of their lives.
To feel embraced and honoured in this way by a country that welcomed me only a few years ago touches me very deeply.
I do not see this honour simply as a personal distinction. I receive it with gratitude for all those with whom I have had the privilege to work, learn, collaborate and share a common belief that knowledge and science should ultimately serve people and society.
My deepest and most sincere thanks to Australia for this extraordinary honour.
I honestly do not have adequate words to express how grateful I am.
Thank you, Australia. From the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment